Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 4, 2016

GEMMA IS WAITING FOR & OTHER STORIES TO RESTOCK THIS SKIRT IN HER SIZE

& Other Stories Linen-Chambray Skirt, $55, available at & Other Stories.
& Other Stories Linen-Chambray Skirt, $55, available at & Other Stories.
Having worked in retail before, I generally try to avoid shopping in-store as that usually brings to mind memories of customers hell-bent on unloading their anger and frustrations onto poor sales associates (like me) during sales season. But now that four years have gone by since that one awful summer, I've been dipping my toes into the retail waters once again — which led me into an & Other Stories shop near Bryant Park the other day. 
Given the store's Midtown location (i.e. home of the tourists), I kind of expected to feel overwhelmed upon entering, but thanks to its calm atmosphere, I was surprisingly at ease. Anyway, out of all the pretty things I saw in-store, nothing caught my attention quite like this easy scalloped skirt, which I could picture myself wearing all day, every day. Sadly, they didn't have it in my size, and when I checked online, I noticed that there were none available in my size, either...
I don't know, skirt. Maybe you and I just weren't meant to be.
& Other Stories Linen-Chambray Skirt, $55, available at & Other Stories.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét