Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 5, 2016

You Need These Feminist T-Shirts in Your Life

I don't like wearing clothes with words on them, as a general rule. In the past I've made an exception for my t-shirt that says "If I die tell Mindy Kaling I love her," and now I'm making one more exception for what is basically an entire collection of feminist slogan t-shirts. Yes, my t-shirt drawer looks just as awesome as you're imagining. 
I realize that there's a lot of things you can do for feminism that will have more impact than wearing a t-shirt. However, I'm also a strong believer in expressing yourself through your wardrobe, and what better way to express what is a very important part of my identity? 
So without further ado, here are just a few of the places where I've found some awesome feminist shirts — and how to style them because, to be honest, I'm not usually much of a t-shirt person. 

Feminist Apparel 

Females Are Strong As Hell Tank Top ($30), feministapparel.com
Females Are Strong As Hell Tank Top ($30), feministapparel.com
Is there a better combination than feminism and an Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt reference? I think not. I wear this tank top to the gym all the time, but you don't have to take it quite so literally because females are strong as hell in so many different ways. This top is the perfect thing to wear when you need a little reminder of that. 
Angry Liberal Feminist Killjoy T-shirt ($30), feministapparel.com
Angry Liberal Feminist Killjoy T-shirt ($30), feministapparel.com
This might be my favorite shirt, if only because it matches my hair so perfectly. Plus it saves a lot of time when meeting new people because then they immediately know what to expect. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét