Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 5, 2016

THE RAINIER SPECTATOR

j-fitzpatrick-footwear-ss16-april-hero-01
When you are not afraid of a bit of color, a nice spectator shoe will be your best shoe friend. The traditional spectator would be a full brogue one whereby two of the five pieces of the pattern will be of a contrasting color (quite commonly in suede) but I think that I much more prefer the adelaide version of a spectator (hence why I designed one). I like how the middle piece is all one piece of leather instead of being two sewn pieces as those seams cause more rigidity in the shoes where as a one whole piece will feel much nice and more fluid on your foot. And aesthetically speaking I believe that it suits the idea of a two tone better, but that is just my humble opinion.
With the newly added tan soft grain/snuff suede and forest green calf/forest green suede we now have a nice little trio of spectators that are perfect for the Spring/Summer Seasons!

j-fitzpatrick-footwear-ss16-april-hero-06j-fitzpatrick-footwear-ss16-april-hero-16

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét