Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 5, 2016

THE SADDLE BROGUE RETURNS!

j-fitzpatrick-footwear-ss16-april-hero-699
The Phinney model was one of my first designs, blending the idea of a full brogue and a saddle shoe to create what I like to call ‘The Saddle Brogue.’ When I first launched them during my first ever collection there seemed to be a love/hate thing with them. Whoever bought them absolutely loved them and always asked me to bring them back but I think that many people weren’t quite ready for that design at the time as they looked like a common brogue but weren’t and being in a city where people often shy away from being different (those who dress smart, not the young generation who are doing everything they can to be different!). So I took a step back from them and vowed to one day re-release them but in a two tone version. So boom, I put two of my favorite colors together to create this quite bold and fun spectator. Let me know your thoughts on them please!
j-fitzpatrick-footwear-ss16-april-hero-645j-fitzpatrick-footwear-ss16-april-hero-657j-fitzpatrick-footwear-ss16-april-hero-665j-fitzpatrick-footwear-ss16-april-hero-679

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét