Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 5, 2016

THE APRON TOE DERBY

j-fitzpatrick-footwear-march-2016-ss-16-11
I sold my soul and hoped on board the bandwagon by making the infamous apron toe derby which is the new iGent shoe at the moment. Having replaced the double monk in certain crowds (dub monk has now gone fashion), the apron toe derby is all you see in the menswear world. I am unsure though of when I will actually release it as a RTW product as I need to decide which last to put it on first. I am quite torn between my new SEA Last as shown in the dark brown museum calf version or the very popular LPB soft chisel last. Decisions…decisions. What say you?

j-fitzpatrick-footwear-march-2016-ss-16-09j-fitzpatrick-footwear-march-2016-ss-16-10j-fitzpatrick-footwear-march-2016-ss-16-46j-fitzpatrick-footwear-march-2016-ss-16-51

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét