- First of all, I found a 32″ Samsung Smart TV on Abt that was $30 bucks more than what Amazon was selling it for.
- My live chat operator, Nick, was a little vague when I asked if they price matched Amazon.com. But I pushed him on it and he said that they do indeed price match Amazon.com as they are considered an authorized dealer.
- Not only would Abt match the price, but they would ship it out to me for FREE. Well done Abt Electronics!
Babies R Us
- They will indeed price match Amazon.com pricing, but it needs to be in-store purchases only.
- It must be the identical item, brand, and size.
- You can only price match 2 of the same exact item.
- Does NOT include Amazon.com marketplace pricing.
- In addition to Amazon, they will price match the following websites: Walmart.com, Target.com, BestBuy.com, Sears.com, Kmart.com, buybuyBaby.com, Meijer.com, FredMeyer.com, Diapers.com, BabyDepot.com, and LEGO.com.
Bed Bath & Beyond
- The items must be the exact same model, brand, and make.
- Item cannot be on sale and must be in-stock.
- Just present you smartphone or tablet with the Amazon.com price and an associate will gladly do a price adjustment for you.
- Also, many Bed Bath & Beyond locations will allow you to use their famous “20% off any 1 item” coupon in addition to the Amazon price match. Winning!
- The Best Buy price match policy is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest.
- Just talk to a store associate or visit the customer service desk to get your price match request taken care of.
- Again, the best way to match the Amazon.com price is by using your smartphone to do a quick price comparison.
- In addition to Amazon, they will price match the following websites: Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Rakuten.com Shopping, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com.
- They will also match prices post purchase if they lower their price within 15 days of your purchase. Always keep your receipt.