Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 6, 2016

Fall Style Guide With MSP x GQ x Kenneth Cole

This fall I had the opportunity to collaborate with Kenneth Cole for GQ’s Fall Style Guideas one of their Agents of Style. KC wanted to see how I’d style some of their pieces into my everyday wardrobe, so I selected the Trouser Jogger & Flash Back Leather Oxford Sneaker.

Rock Star Weekdays

Men's Style Pro x GQ x Kenneth Cole


As you can guess from my social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat), I’m always on the go. That means wardrobe functionality is crucial to me. When Kenneth Cole asked me to pick two items from their fall collection to style into my wardrobe, I thought – what can I potentially make a mad dash in to grab a cab and be tailored at the same time? Item one – the Trouser Jogger.
Since they’re cut like a traditional dress pant with front hook closure and belt loops, if I need to tuck in my shirt to look more “presentable”, I’m 100% fine. Since, I’m able to toe the line of style working for myself in the fashion industry, the gathered jogger cuff adds is a quiet style add-on that is a welcoming surprise than off-putting detail.
This look was based on the idea of my everyday vibe (in a non-suited way). Taking a button down shirt & leather jacket paired with a tailored trouser jogger shows an understanding of casual tailoring. Instead of dressing this look up by tucking in the shirt and pairing a dress shoe, the Oxford sneaker is a more complementary style choice. Casual-tailored confidence is key. 
Men's Style Pro x GQ x Kenneth Cole

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét