Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 7, 2016

THE ONE CELEBRITY I FOLLOW FOR REAL-LIFE STYLE INSPIRATION

on’t really follow celebrities on social media. (Or in the literal sense either, I hasten to add: because that would be a really easy way to get myself arrested, wouldn’t it?)
Not only am I not particularly interested in celebrity gossip (my mum’s always shocked by how little I know about popular culture…), I don’t find I get much in the way of style inspiration from them either, because, let’s face it, most celebrities don’t exactly have either a lifestyle or a budget I can relate to.
I do, however, make one exception: and it’s not Dita Von Teese, or Alexa Chung, or any of the other celebrities commonly cited as “style inspiration”. No, it’s this woman:
Holly Willoughby
Holly Willoughby. Presenter of This Morning, and… actually, that’s pretty much all I really know about her – other than that she has a totally awesome Instagram feed, that is. Now, I don’t actually watch This Morning, but I somehow stumbled across Holly’s Instagram account a few weeks ago, and was instantly hooked. Why? Because most of the outfits she wears on it come from the UK high street – meaning I actually have a chance of being able to afford them. What’s more, the outfits themselves are exactly my kind of style, and one which will easily translate to everyday life.
Sure, the pencil skirts and bodycon dresses might not work for every situation, but many of the other outfits are very wearable – which actually makes this feed kind of dangerous, actually, because the clothes are right in that sweet spot where they’re not too expensive to be totally out of reach, but, well, it probably wouldn’t be a great idea to buy ALL of them – which is what I always seem to end up doing.
Anyone else follow a celebrity for style inspiration? Tell me in the comments!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét