Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 7, 2016

SHOEPER SHOEDAY

last the summer sales are starting to come to an end, which means new shoes are now coming into stock. And what amazing shoes they are, too: I mean, just take a look at these:
Giuseppe Zanotti crystal sandals

Giuseppe Zanotti crystal slingback sandals

Simple in shape, but not in impact, these are the kind of shoes that have me thinking I just might have to change my life, just so I can become the kind of person who has a reason to wear them – and the means to buy them. As that doesn’t seem particularly realistic, however (It would make a good story to include in my memoir, though, wouldn’t it? ‘The shoes that changed my life!”), I’ll just post them here, and let you buy them instead.
Christian Louboutin multicolour pumps

Christian Louboutin Veau Velours Multi-Strap Pumps

These shoes, meanwhile, are by Shoeper favourite, Christian Louboutin, and I’m counting no less than seven different colours here – if you count the pale blue on the insole. Over the last couple of years or so, I’ve been gradually phasing bright colours out of my shoe closet: they used to be all I would buy, but these days I find I’m favouring neutrals instead, and not being tempted by the bold brights I used to favour. If ever there was a pair of shoes with the power to tempt me back to the bright side again, though, I have a feeling these would be the ones. All of those colours just shouldn’t really work together – and yet, somehow they do!
Finally, sticking with Louboutin (because why on earth not?), if you’re going to do “novelty” shoes, this is the way to do it:
Christian Louboutin Samotresse 100 metallic leather sandals

Christian Louboutin Samotresse 100 metallic leather sandals

I’ve never really had a hankering for a pair of shoes with wings on the heels – until now, that is…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét