Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 7, 2016

FIVE ON FRIDAY | HAIRCARE ESSENTIALS

 a break from the usual run of dresses and skirts, I thought for this week’s edition of Five on Friday, I’d focus on some haircare essentials: or some would-be essentials, that is. I haven’t actually tried these products personally, but they’re all on my list, so fingers crossed I’ll get to give them a go soon. Oh, and if you’ve tried any of them already, feel free to tell me what you thought of them!
Redken Pillow Proof Blow-Dry Primer

REDKEN PILLOW PROOF BLOW DRY EXPRESS PRIMER

I wash and blow dry my hair every day (Yes, I’ve heard all the lectures, but after working out, my hair and scalp is a sweaty mess, and I can’t stand the thought of not washing it!): not only does my long hair take forever to dry, all of that heat styling takes its toll on the condition of the hair, too – which is where this product comes in. Not only does this spray protect your hair from heat, it also claims to drastically reduce the time it takes to blow-dry it: it’s not cheap, but if it does that, it’ll be worth every penny!
GHD soft curl tong

GHD CURVE SOFT CURL TONG

I have stick-straight hair which absolutely refuses to hold a curl: products only seem to weigh it down, and make the curls drop out even faster, and so far the only tool I’ve used which creates curls that last, is my trusty GHD straightener. The problem with that, however, is that while my GHD curls last all day long, I find them quite tricky to create, and, more often than not, I end up with a frizzy mess. My hairdresser has recommended the GHD Soft Curl Tong, which she reckons is just as good at locking-in curl, but far easier to use: again, it’s pricey, but if it works, I’d consider it a good investment.
http://bit.ly/29iVD0v

KÉRASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME HAIR OIL

I have to be honest: I partly just want this because the bottle looks so amazing, doesn’t it? I do, however, love Kerastace products: I can’t afford to buy them all the time, but I do occasionally treat myself, and I always notice a difference in my hair when I do. This hair oil claims to strengthen and protect the hair, while also adding shine: sounds (and looks) good to me!
tangle angel rose gold hairbrush

TANGLE ANGEL GOLD HAIRBRUSH

I recently became a convert to the Tangle Teezer, after years of wondering why on earth anyone would need a special hairbrush just to deal with tangles? Now that I have the answer to that question (It smooths out my post-shower hair like nothing else!), I’m thinking this large gold brush might be a better option for my long, thick hair, than the much smaller one I’m currently using.
KORRES RED VINE HAIR SUN PROTECTION (150ML)

KORRES RED VINE HAIR SUN PROTECTION

I’m somewhat fanatical about applying sunscreen to my skin (You have to be, when you’re as pale as I am!), but it’s never actually occurred to me to apply it to my hair. This product, however, claims to protect the hair nourished and protected from the sun, and while that’s admittedly not a problem I’m likely to have hear in rainy old Britain, it’s definitely something I’d consider popping in my suitcase next time I travel somewhere sunny!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét